Eesti Silkroad Online foorum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuidas bottidelt Roc Mountinis raha ära võtta

Go down

Kuidas bottidelt Roc Mountinis raha ära võtta Empty Kuidas bottidelt Roc Mountinis raha ära võtta

Postitamine  LaurenciusX Laup 20 Dets 2008, 12:05

i. Introduction
I was inspired to write this guide last night after participating in BHA's first Run of Noobs. What we did was all make level one characters and ran to Rok Mountain. Then we stole stuff from bots for fun and profit. How? Well, that's what this guide is about...

1. Creating a Character
It is important that you create a brand new character for bot poaching unless you already have a character that can survive Rok Mountain because when you die you will not have to worry about losing experience or running back to Rok. All Euro characters can talk to Guide Riise in Constantinople and instantly teleport back to where they died or they can simply res right on spot. This is infinitely handy when poaching bots, as you will die alot. Finally, do not use Armor or a Shield. Instead wear robes. While Armor and Shields give you a better chance of blocking (and yes even a lvl 1 can occasionally block mobs at Rok), the blocked mob will probably kill you on its second try. Therefore, Armor and Shields only slow you down. Use Robes instead.

Character-building checklist:

* Level 1 European noop
* Robes
* Clever bot-slamming name (mine is iPoopOnBots)
* About 10k to get started (you will make this up really fast)

2. Developing your Character
If you do not buy silk, it is ok to leave your bot poacher at lvl 1 (that's what I did). However, if you do buy silk, I would recommend that you level your noop up to 5 so that you can use pickup pets which will be extremely handy (but not necessary). I would not recommend leveling up to 10 just so you can get a horse, because mobs on Rok will just 1-hit your horse and then you anyway, so it will just be a waste of money.

3. Preparing for the Poach
Before you set off for Rok Mountain, there are a couple of things that you will need to do. First, get rid of everything in your inventory. NPC the noop return scrolls and use the Time Tickets as soon as you can (you can't NPC those). The idea is to get as much inventory space as possible to minimize trips back to town. Next, fill up your inventory with the cheapest Item you can find. Traditionally, people have chosen Capes. However, Capes cost 500g, whereas level 1 wrist robes are around 300g as are rings. Most of the time any Item (equipment or weapon including capes) will work, but occasionally bots are smarter and Rings and Wrist Protectors will not work. If you suspect this being the case use Capes instead.

4. Running to Rok
Now that your character is made and your inventory is full, it is time to run to Rok Mountain! This is pretty self-explanitory. Just take your noop and run! Try to dodge mobs along the way, but don't worry too much - if you die, just click res on spot and continue running. It should only take a few minutes to get to Rok. See if you can get a friend who is a Bard to give you the speed buff. Also, starting from Samarkand or Hotan significantly reduces trip time. (Just make sure your default return point is still Constantinople.)

5. Choosing a Good Spot at Rok
Alright! You made it to Rok, good job! Now where can you find bots? Well, I have a couple of good spots circled on the map below:
Kuidas bottidelt Roc Mountinis raha ära võtta Rokmountainbo6
Kuidas bottidelt Roc Mountinis raha ära võtta W487
Obviously, these aren't the only places you can find bots, but they are some known hot spots and a good place to start.
There are a couple of things to keep in mind when choosing a spot:

* Try to find an area where there are lots of bots. This is helpful for getting more drops.
* If you can find party mobs, great! Party mobs have a better chance of dropping items.
* Roks (highest level mobs) are right around Heart Peak. While they have better drops, they also have fewer drops. You decide where you want to hunt, but I recommend not poaching anything lower than Wings.
* If the bots leave or come back from AFK, just move on to another area and check up on them later.

6. The Poaching Part
Now that you have a spot chosen, it's time to poach some bots! This is a relatively simple procedure, but must be done the right way for it to work. Remember all of those items I had you buy in town? I am going to refer to them as capes from now on (even if they were rings or something else). Once you find a bot with a pickup pet that is picking up loot, start dropping your capes. You will notice that they look like a weapon or equipment on the ground. The look that way to the bot too. The bot will start picking up the capes. You must keep dropping them. Eventually, the bot's inventory will become full and it will stop picking stuff up (even gold in most cases). Remember, every bot is different, and may have different pick up settings. Watch and make sure it has stopped picking stuff up that it had previously picked up before continuing. If you run out of capes, go attack a Wing and get 1-hit, then res back in town. Refill your inventory and talk to Guide Riise (near So-Ok) and have him teleport you back to the place where you last died. Then continue filling the bot's inventory.
Once you have all the bots in the area inventory filled, just run around and watch for drops. I usually pick up all alchemy items, large piles of gold, tablets, elixers, weapons, and equipment. When you are done you can go back to town and stall or NPC the tablets, make elements from the alchemy items, and stall or rondo the equipment and weapons. Since everything is 9d, you should make some decent money doing this (especially to a low-level like myself).
Last night, I did this for about four hours during two intervals and got over 300k gold from gold drops, a level 81 talisman with str and int blues which I rondoed, a weapon elixer, a shield elixer, many alchemy items which I broke down into high-level elements, and 40 tablets (some of which stalled for 500k each.) That's a total earning in four hours of roughly 4 million gold. Oh, and I didn't use a pickup pet. Not bad for a low level, eh?

7. Tips and Tricks

* Capes and other items can be purchased from the NPC in quantities of 5. This saves you the trouble of purchasing each one individually.
* If Demon Shaitan appears, you should go look for him. Alot of the people there are botters, and while they may not be AFK, you can still piss them off by filling up their inventories while they are killing him (their pickup pets will snag your capes) Also, there is a chance that alot of gold or an item may be left behind after the kill that you can ninja.

Conclusion
I hope you have enjoyed my guide. It is a great way for low levels to make money and high levels to get revenge on the bots. If you have any questions, corrections, or suggestions, please say them below and I will try to keep this guide as up-to-date and accurate as possible. Happy poaching!

LaurenciusX
Admin

Postituste arv : 90

http://www.sroestonia.com

Tagasi üles Go down

Tagasi üles