Eesti Silkroad Online foorum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cleric/Bard

Go down

Cleric/Bard Empty Cleric/Bard

Postitamine  LaurenciusX Laup 20 Dets 2008, 11:04

For the cleric skills listed below this is for a functioning cleric in a party. Keep in mind I did not attack in a party until I had lvl 60 cleric skills.

CLERIC:

DIVINE CREED: Maxed if you are going to attack.

CARDINAL PRAISE:
-TRIAL CROSS, not lvled
-HEALING: only lvled to 4 stopped once I got to lvl 20
-REVERSE: only lvled to 3 stopped using once I got oblation at 40
-INNOCENT: not lvled
-JUSTICE CROSS: maxed

MENTAL CULTURE:
-FAITH: passive that is needed MAX

MORTAL RECOVERY: these are attack skills not lvled, for a long time.. keep in mind it has long cast time and cool down.
-OVERHEALING, good for PVP, not a must have skill for PVE imho.
-GLUT HEALING, again good for PVP has 2nd longest cool down time next to offering.

RECOVERY:
-GROUP HEALING , lvled to 2. I only used this a back up spell. Group recovery is better. I don't recommend this skill the SP does not justify it. I very rarely used this skill when I had it.
-HEALING DIVISION,.. MAX!! has fast cast, fast cool down. probably the most used healing skill for me.
-HEALING CYCLE. MAX!! used a lot on tanks just before or after a good pull/taunt.
-GROUP HEALING BREATH this is higher lvl group heal. I feel that group recovery is better.
-HEALING FAVOR .. MAX for same reasons you would use healing division.
-HEALING ORBIT.. MAX it is a lvl 80 skill and hopefully by the time you get here you could make your own guide. does the same as healing cycle but for whole party!

BLESSED RECOVERY:
-BLESS, MAX who does not know to max this one?
-RECOVERY, at lower lvls I did not lvl this one.. but once you get to Generals or Wings I found that it is needed.
-RECOVERY DIVISION, MAX a must have. last for 5 min use Healing division and healing cycle. for fast HP recovery.
-GROUP RECOVERY, this again is back up skill I dont use it often. but when cast it gives instant full HP to entire party when used. be prepared for aggro though. I did not put more than 1-2 lvls into this. does not need to be maxed.

RESURRECTION:
-GROUP REVERSE, This can be a very use full skill if you are a weak cleric or you seem to have your whole party die sometimes. I personally did not lvl this one up. might be good in Fort war.
-REVERSE OBLATION, main res skill after lvl 40. the oblation buffs/bonus is essential for fort war.

GLORY:
-CHARITY, Max this is essential for blessings skills.
-GLORY ARMOR MAX only if you plan on wearing light armor. this skill also gives you some added STR and INT bonuses when wearing all light armor set.
-FAVOR ARMOR MAX only if you plan on wearing light armor. if you have lvled glory armor you should be in LA and need to lvl this one too.

SACRIFICE:
-OFFERING MAX I did not lvl this until I started attacking. use with caution! it has highest damage of any euro skill even more than wiz. has very long cool down, and takes away 95% of your HP when you use it. cast healing cycle on yourself just before you use this skill.

SAINT PRAYER:
-HOLY WORD, at first I did not lvl this. Eventually you will need to MAX this. You will need it during PVP and when you job. I did not use this in PVE until roc mountain came out.
-HEAVEN FLASH , Can be use full in PVP or jobbing, if you are focused on lvling this one can wait.
-HOLY SPELL , high lvl holyword for whole party.
-HEAVEN GLARE high lvl heaven flash see above.

BLESSING: Max all as soon as you can.

BARD

This is my sub. I personally don't solo very much, I have not minded adding some of the attack skills now that I am higher and have been farming a bit. Guardia has a very good guide on bards. Bards dont put up the high numbers of Wiz but if you attack as a bard you can get them off much faster and still help out in a party quite a bit. Battle bards can/are very good! bards make very good hunters! or overall for jobbing

BARDS DREAM:
-VIBRATION, not lvled unless you are going to use any of the battle line bard skills. I just recently have been attacking so it is now maxed.
-ECHO, passive MAX
-MUSIC LIFE, passive MAX
-PRIZM, passive MAX

BATTLE CORD:
-HORROR CORD, strong single attack skill.
-BOOMING CORD, strong AOE, aggros a bunch so be carefull when using this in a party.
-MANA SWITCH, if you are a battle bard this is a good skill to have. otherwize not needed to lvl mana cycle will be enough. it transfers the the damage that wizzys do to your MP.
-WIERD CORD, lvl 70 skill similar to horror cord. AOE 3 mobs at a time. does not require horror cord maxed in order to lvl.

MUSIC PLEASURE:
-MOVING MARCH, easy MAX
-GUARD TAMBOR, MAX you cast it once and it only goes away when you take a hit in battle. most used tambor until you start having 2 bards in a party. most mobs you will party on are phyicial attack.
-MANA TAMBOR, I did not need to lvl this one up until you start to Grind on roc mountain mobs. until then you will use hit march and guard tambor
-HIT MARCH, only used when there is 2nd bard in a party and we are dancing.

MELODY: if you are a battle bard get most of these.. otherwize not needed to lvl any of them.

SOUND:
-TURNING NOIZE, not lvled
-MANA CYCLE, most used bard skill! this does not need to be maxed even at Generals you can get away with lvl 7-9
-NOISE, MAX
-MANA WIND, not lvled. mana cycle is enough
-DISCORD WAVE, If you are attacking in a party or solo you might want to use this skill. it removes all aggro from the person you cast it on. good for killing bots.

BEAUTIFUL LIFE:
-TRIPPING, extends distance of dance skills. i don't feel this is needed. why would you be that far from your wizzys/party.
-SCREEN DANCE, needed for when you start to have 2 bards in a party.

DANCING CONCERT:
-DANCE OF VALOR, not needed.
-DANCE OF MAGIC, MAX when you do have 2 bards in a party the wizzys are the damage dealers so this makes them even stronger.
-DANCE OF HEALING, not lvled. in theory it is a good skill but dance of magic is more benifitial.
-all rest not lvled. Will max dance of Wizard when I am high enough.

LaurenciusX
Admin

Postituste arv : 90

http://www.sroestonia.com

Tagasi üles Go down

Tagasi üles